Our Tutoring Program is a free service offered to families in our communities who experience financial hardships. Sessions are for one hour and they are held on Monday to Thursday from 3:30pm – 6pm at your preferred location, or online.
Volunteer tutors assist children and young people with…
- Core Maths, Science, and English subjects
- Transition to high school
- Higher School Certificate preparation
- Basic reading and writing for children and young people with low levels of literacy
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Address49 McElhone Street, Woolloomooloo
New South Wales
- Program Phone
- Program Email