Earnshaw State College is a P-12 Independent Public School. Earnshaw State College offers student-centred learning in its delivery of the Australian Curriculum, providing strong foundations in the early years and building academic skill and rigor in the upper primary and secondary years. The following vocational education courses either internally or through an external party are offered to their senior students.
Earnshaw State College (RTO 30088) currently offers nationally recognised training in the following vocational education courses:
- BSB30220 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathway.
Earnshaw State College offers the following vocational education courses in third party RTO arrangements with the RTOs listed:
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
- SIS20319 Certificate II in Sport Coaching.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- AddressCorner Earnshaw Road and Tufnell Road, Banyo
- Program Phone
- Program Email