The Hester Hornbrook Academy is an independent school which offers a flexible learning and wellbeing
environment. With direct service links to Melbourne City Mission’s wellbeing and other crisis support programs, which are available to all of our students.
At The Hester Hornbrook Academy, we combine education and wellbeing support with a teacher and
youth worker in every classroom. Our experienced, passionate team see potential – not
problems. We’re here to support students in every aspect of life and to see them transition to successful, post secondary pathways.
Everyone’s journey is different. Our innovative model is designed to embrace differences and provide choices and opportunities.
Our flexible learning options give students the chance to:
• develop their literacy and numeracy skills,
• successfully complete a secondary school certificate
• gain practical project-based skills,
• pursue their own individual learning goals, and
• take charge of their future.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- AddressLevel 8/601 Bourke St